Sunday, October 03, 2010

Saturday Mornings

I love the weekends. I know who doesn't right. I love them because it means both Brandon and I are home the whole time with the kids. Nobody has to go to work. It's also for that same reason our big errand day and usually involves a lot of running around, but not yesterday. Yesterday after I went to my Weight Watchers meeting we hung out and had a nice breakfast. The kids helped me cook it.
Fall in Utah means peaches and apples- Ethan has found that this is his favorite time. He loves both of those, but especially peaches.
Snow White also took time out her busy day to cook with me and pose for a picture.
After breakfast Ethan was back in his room playing with Brandon's cars. He loves to put them in this truck and then get them out. He and Annie play on the car rug that is in there running the cars all over.


Saturday evening we got to spend time with my Aunt and cousin, and later my Mom and Dad. It was nice to have a Saturday were we just hung out. Hope you also had a good day!

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

You guys are so fun! I love to catch up on your blog :) I love that your signing time event was so huge, stadium seating??? For real, no wonder you got Leah and Hopkins to join the show! I am so glad you guys had a relaxing Saturday. We all need those every so often!!