At the end of last month we adopted a 15 month old black Lab. We named her Molly. She was loved before by a family with 4 boys in Springville. They needed to move to Canada and could not take her. She and I started Dog Training and she has been doing great. She is very fun. Loves to put eveything in her mouth, which I have learned is a Lab thing. She is great with the kids-Ethan climbs all over her and she does not mind at all. The first few weeks we had her she had her moments of escaping from her collar and exploring the area with either Brandon or I running behind her. Both times she thought it was fun game of chase but eventually would come to us. She has gotten better at this and so have we at making sure the collar is tight.
I asked Annie to tell me something about her class she said "It was great and I loveded (her words) it. We turned around and did this". She then shows me a dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment