Friday, April 17, 2009

26 Weeks

Here I am! 26 weeks along. It's crazy how the first 20 weeks seem to take forever to get here and then before you know it the last 20 is gone! It seems like just the other day we found out we were having a boy-where did the last 7 weeks go? I am feeling pretty good so far. I am having problems with swelling-something I did not have with Annie. I spend most of the evening lounging on the couch resting my poor swollen body. Ethan is very low-and I mean very low. He only kicks below my belly button but often at my waist band. He is pretty active.

4 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Wow! Honestly I can't believe you are at 26 weeks. This is going by very fast! I hope you are able to get your feet up so your body can keep from swelling!! Hang in there it will just continue to go by faster until he is here! I can't wait to meet him!

Peter, Kristy and Hannah Davis said...

Hi Eliza,
I don't know if you'll remember me, this is Kristy Hackett (Davis now). I hope you don't mind my mom gave me your blog address. You look so cute pregnant! What an adorable family you have!!!! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let you know that I'll be lurking around. I hope all is well and that your pregnancy continues to go smoothly!

The Gould Family said...

You are so cute!! I can't believe you're so far along now! I wanted to see you this weekend, but we left early b/c of certain circumstances.... anyway, you'll just have to keep updating with pictures! I can't wait for Ethan to get here! :-)

Nisha said...

My baby is super low too and incredibly active, so maybe it's a boy! So I guess you are 28 weeks now, 4 weeks ahead of me. SO EXCITING!!! Is Annie ready to be a big sis?