I have been tagged! Here are a million questions about the Elmer's! Thanks Stacia! See the end to see who I tag!
What is his name? Brandon
How long have you been together? Almost 3 years! Wow where does time go? 3 years in December.
How long did you date? Lets see....6 months-yah that is right.
Who said I love you first? You know I asked Brandon this and neither of us can remember! I bet it was him-cause I am just kinda shy like.
Who is taller? Brandon
Who sings better? Me of course-lol
Who is smarter? Brandon says that I am
Whose temper is worse? That would be Brandon
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? That would be Brandon! Yes that is right I have my husband whipped-lol no he likes helping and I hate dishes so it works!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are in the bed-I am on the right
Who pays the bills? I do! I am in charge of the checkbook and that means bills!
Who mows the lawn? Brandon does-
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time it is me.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Brandon
Who is more stubborn? Well lets just say that poor Annie gets it from both sides.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? It use to be that we would see them both about the same but now that mine live here in Utah I guess it would be mine.
Who kissed who first? That would be Brandon making the first move or and the funny stories about that.....
Who asked who out? Brandon asked me out on the first date (we went to Belmont park and then a Institutive dance-ah the good old days), but I do not remember him every asking me to be his girlfriend. I think it was just assumed since we spent all our time together.
Who proposed? Brandon did but I ruined the surprise! This is another story for another time, but Brandon will never let me live it down. August 23rd was a good day anyway and I was so excited!
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? I think that I do. We do not really have tons of new friends-although we want to! I have friends from before we got married and from when I worked here so I guess me!
Who wears the pants in the family? I don't like this question-lol. We make decisions together, but I am bossy and controlling so some might say me (Brandon says it is!)-lol. However it is it works for us!
So the next victims of the tag?
1. Ashley
2. Mikael
3. Sean
3 comments:
NOT IT!!
I got tagged, and but now I tagged others, so I'm not it!!
Read all about us, on our blog!
Thanks for answering the silly questions of being tagged :) I find it weird that the 2 people that have answered the questions don't know who said I love you first?? Not that I really did either...but I did know the story. Oh the things we should document but don't. Thanks for sharing!
I will get to this I promise!!! It is fun reading about you
Post a Comment