Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Family of Monkeys

Here we are the monkey family! Brandon Monkey we have had for several years, GeGe (named so it would be something easy for Annie to say-I know it should be the Eliza Monkey huh) Monkey was made for Annie after she was born and the baby monkey who is nameless so far(any ideas for a name?) was a birthday gift from Annie's Elmer Grandparents. I think they all make a happy family!

3 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

How did the Eliza monkey get named GG?

I think Annie-cutie-patootey is a perfect name...

Elmer Family said...

Good point Sean! I made a correction well I explained why it's GG.

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay so are you going to add another monkey to tell everyone WHEN you are pregnant?? We have Brandon, GG aka Eliza, and now Annie-cutie patootey...who will be the next Elmer monkey?? And when for that matter? (no Eliza is not pregnant...at least I don't think she is!)