I cannot believe that Annie is 1 years old! It seems like it was just yesterday that I went into labor, and just yesterday that she rolled over, sat up, and smiled. Now a year later she has more hair, walks, smiles, hugs, and more! She came into this world 8 lbs 13 oz-20 inches long and is now almost 18lbs and 30 inches long. Looking back here are some of my favorite pictures from Annie's first year. There were so many it was hard to choose!
What cute pictures! I am totally doing this for Jacen's first birthday. How did you choose which pictures to post? I am sure there are so many. Annie is so precious! Did you happen to cry? Time just passes so very fast! Enjoy every moment!
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I am totally doing this for Jacen's first birthday. How did you choose which pictures to post? I am sure there are so many. Annie is so precious! Did you happen to cry? Time just passes so very fast! Enjoy every moment!
Happy Birthday little Annie!
Post a Comment