Friday, January 22, 2010

Ethan is 6 Months!


Sorry for the delay! We have been in between Internet companies since before Christmas. Its been a pain of trail and error with different companies. We have one now that will work but are having issues getting it set up,so without getting into the long story just know that I am not slacking on purpose. Whenever possible I try to get on while at work to update ya all.

So last week on the 12th Ethan had his 6 month visit. Here are his stats:
  • Weight: 16lbs 10 oz
  • Length: 27 1/4 inches
  • Head: 45cm
His is still in high percentiles in length and head but it dropped in his weight. Dr. Spencer was not concerned however since he is now army crawling and rolling everywhere! He said that it's not unusual for that to happen when they get more active. Regardless he still has 2 lbs on Annie at that age. His appointment went great and everything looked good! He was talking to Dr. Spencer, trying to get him to hold him, and loved looking at his tools. He also got the last large round of shots for a while.

The next day he started looking like he was not feeling well-he has a cold and I thought it was just that and maybe from the shots. Saturday he was still sounding congested so we took him in-turns out he had an ear infection-but it was not there at his appointment. His first ear infection! I think it's funny he got sick after his appointment since after his 4 month appointment he got H1N1. I hope that pattern is not continued after the 9 month appointment.

Other than that Ethan is doing great! He loves to move around and is always on the go. I think it's only a matter of time before that army crawl he has been doing for the last month becomes a full blown crawl. He gets up on his knees and rocks but has not gotten his legs to follow. He loves to talk, smile, and also play with his sister. She is a great helper and loves to entertain him. He will be crying and she just talked to him and he calms down. He loves his solid food and trying new finger food. Cannot wait to see what the next month has to offer!

2 comments:

Ash said...

He is a gorgeous baby boy!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Wow! I can't believe how old he is already! He is so cute, and his eyes so pretty...I mean handsome :)