Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Blue Eyed Boy

Ethan is now a month old. It amazes me the contrast between his eyes and Annie's. His eyes have gone from a gray/blue to blue blue. We still do not know if they will stay that color but it's looking more and more like they will each day.
Ethan is awake more during the day and sleeping more at night. He will sleep for 6 hours straight and then wake up for a 3:30am feeding and then a 6:30am feeding. I of course am grateful for the extra sleep and for the timing. I go back to work on the 24th and really hoped I would be a little less sleep deprived when I do.
Yesterday I had my post-natal appointment. While I was there I stopped in the lactation clinic to get him weighed. They let you weigh your child anytime. He is now 11lbs 4oz.

He loves being on his tummy-he is so not like how his sister was as a baby. He takes bottles, binkies, and likes tummy time-all things she hated.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! my little Squeakers....he is just too dang cute! :)! Miss you!
~Cori

Scott and Stacia said...

Those are blue for sure! I don't think they are going to be changing :) So glad you are getting more sleep.