Last week was also very eventful for Annie. You will have to pardon the bad pictures. A few weeks ago I dropped my beloved camera and cracked the LCD screen. It was a horrible day. I have yet to replace it. We bring the old camera when I remember-but thank goodness for camera phones! Enough of that-back to the story....Monday night Annie pulled Gege her monkey off the counter-well silly Mommy had put her in a glass baking dish and so it came down along with Gege and shattered. A nice piece of glass hit the top of her foot and boy did it bleed! She has just gotten out of the bath and was all reayd for bed. Thankfully our predatrition's office has and after hour clinic until 10pm and they do stitches! So we rushed there.
6 stitches later she was ready to go! For those who many not remember, last August she hit her head and also got 6 stitches there-guess that is her unlucky number! The doctor wrapped it up and gave her the rest of the roll of pink wrap-she thought that was so cool!
And loved watching the Barbie movie while she got her teeth cleaned. She was nice and still for the dentist-but was not to found of the floride. He teeth look good. We are suppost to start discourging the thumb sucking. She really only does it when she is tried or bored. She picked out a nice pink Winnie the Pooh tooth brush and princess wand for her prizes.
The other funny think Annie started last week was teaching her monkey Lola how to use the potty. Annie has been fully potty trained for a few weeks now. She loves to put Lola on the potty and wipe her when she is done. She alos informed me she was going to teach Lola how to drive Mommy's car so Lola could take her to Disneyland. I told her she needed to 16 before she or Lola did any driving.


3 comments:
Poor Annie. That looks pretty bad. I am glad it is all stitched up. Looks like she did rather well with it all.
awww! poor baby! :(!!! i do like the lola and disneyland comment...that's too cute! :)!
~cori
Her poor foot! I can't imagine what age 6 will bring that girl!
Post a Comment