Brandon,Eliza, Annie, Ethan & Dakota
You look so cute! Not too much longer! You can see in the picture how you carried Annie higher and Ethan is lower.
I love seeing peoples belly pictures!! I cant believe how fast time is flying, he'll be here before you know it!
yay! You are getting so much closer!
Not too much longer! I'm sure it feels like ages for you though. I love your belly pics!
hooray!!! :) it's crazy how different pregnancies seem to be....they are as unique as the cute kids that are produced from them...:)! Miss you!!!Cori
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look so cute! Not too much longer! You can see in the picture how you carried Annie higher and Ethan is lower.
I love seeing peoples belly pictures!! I cant believe how fast time is flying, he'll be here before you know it!
yay! You are getting so much closer!
Not too much longer! I'm sure it feels like ages for you though. I love your belly pics!
hooray!!! :) it's crazy how different pregnancies seem to be....they are as unique as the cute kids that are produced from them...:)! Miss you!!!
Cori
Post a Comment