Today I went in for my 32 week appointment and ultra sound. First I saw the ultra sound tech. She did all the measurements-his head is measuring 38 weeks, his tummy 34 weeks and he is already over 6 pounds. Next I saw the nurse who said my tummy was measuring right on at 32 weeks (ok so where the heck is he?), once she was done Dr. Young came in. After looking at the ultrasound results he said....well you have big babies don't you. Annie was 8lbs 13oz when she was born. Then he said, if it's ok with you, I would like to induce you at 39 weeks. I think he will be at least 9 pounds at that point. Since I have been having tons of pressure and discomfort due to how low and big he is-it sounded good to me! I am not sure exactly when he will induce me but as soon as I have a date I will let you all know!Tuesday, May 26, 2009
My Monster Child
Today I went in for my 32 week appointment and ultra sound. First I saw the ultra sound tech. She did all the measurements-his head is measuring 38 weeks, his tummy 34 weeks and he is already over 6 pounds. Next I saw the nurse who said my tummy was measuring right on at 32 weeks (ok so where the heck is he?), once she was done Dr. Young came in. After looking at the ultrasound results he said....well you have big babies don't you. Annie was 8lbs 13oz when she was born. Then he said, if it's ok with you, I would like to induce you at 39 weeks. I think he will be at least 9 pounds at that point. Since I have been having tons of pressure and discomfort due to how low and big he is-it sounded good to me! I am not sure exactly when he will induce me but as soon as I have a date I will let you all know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for early baby. Boo for big. I hope his head is done growing!
Going early is always awesome!! I can't believe your babies are that big! Erika was 7lbs and when Alexis was 8lbs I thought I was going to die...I don't know how you do it!!
I have to say when I read the title my inital thought was...Annie a monster?? I didn't think so. I bet you are excited about the induction. Keep us posted. You have very little time left, do you feel ready?? (do we ever feel ready???)
so cute!!!
Post a Comment