Thursday, May 07, 2009

Diarrhea

I know that diarrhea is gross and not something most will not blog about, but this is actually a funny Annie story. It's worth reading don't worry.

Yesterday Annie had a very messy pull up. I cannot help with this kind of mess as the smell makes me what to throw up right now, so since we were at my Mom's house, Mom and Brandon tag teamed on it-it took two of them. While she lay there on a towel on the bed Annie bursts into song. This was to the tune of "Mama Mia". She said (without any help or suggestions for anyone) "Diarrhea, here we go again. My my how can I forget you?" Brandon, Ben and my Mom burst into laughter. Annie of course thought that was great and kept singing it a few more times.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

That's hilarious! Too bad you didn't catch it on camera!

Jackie said...

That's awesome! My first word was from an ABBA song! Money Money Money!

Scott and Stacia said...

That is pretty funny! She is so creative!!

The Gould Family said...

that is too funny!!!