Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Last Few Weeks in Pictures

I have been slacking on blogging the last few weeks, and I apologize. The week after Annie was sick, I got sick. I got Mono again (first time was 4 years ago), then last week was busy with work and the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was sit on the computer again after staring at it all day. Well I have repented and I am back, but I have some pictures from the last two weeks I wanted to share. Annie will be two in a month, and her personality is growing as fast as she is. She is a Daddy's girl for sure, but she also loves anyone who has artichokes as you can see. She learned how to eat them a few months ago, and loves them! She is a butter dipper just like Brandon and I of course.

Out neighbors got a puppy they named Tough. He is pretty cute. He will come "knock" his head on our door as if it to see if Freeway can come and play. Annie also loves to play with him. Her favorite games with the dogs right now is she thinks they are chasing her and she runs laughing her head off! She thinks it's the funniest thing.


Annie is also into bringing several stuffed animals to be with her. The other night I was not sure she was in there! She has Ga(the leopard-she named him), Gege, Stitch and Cinderella with her. She has not climbed our her bed again yet, but she did however the other day when we put her in for a nap in just a t-shirt, take off her diaper and pee in her bed. When nap was over and I went ot get her, she pointed to the wet spot and said "Ew". I laughed and made a mental note to always have pants on her.
The other funny thing she has been doing is sitting in my laundray hampers. The other night she decided that was the palce to site while we watched TV.
I have no clue what we were watching, but she was into it!

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

so sorry to hear your got mono... i hope you're feeling much better now!!