We hope you all had a great 4th of July! We sure did! My brother Ben flew into town for the weekend and took him on all the fun. The fun started at 8am with a hike with my friend Christine at Stuart Falls on the Provo side of the Canyon near Aspen Grove. We went that early so that we would beat the heat. We took Freeway, and Ben carried Annie on his back. I forgot my camera, but I did get this pictures of her sleeping on his back.

We wore poor Freeway out and I got stinging nettle on my leg so that was fun! It was a pretty good hike and a great start to the 4th.
Then it was time to head to the Lemley's for a BBQ. The Lemley's are good family friends who we have know forever! This is our third year going to their BBQ. Each year I am in charge of bringing an Ice Cream flavor in the Ice Cream maker they gave us of our wedding. This year I tried something new,
Watermelon Sorbet. It was dang good if I don't say so myself! Way easy too! My Mom made Annie a dress this year for her to wear on the 4th. She was way cute. She also has enough hair now for pigtails-and she keeps them in!

Annie enjoying the food. She is my daughter-the girl loves Watermelon.

This is Adam Nielson. He is Becky's (the oldest Lemley) son. He turned two a few months ago. He and Annie hit it off as you will see in a few pictures.

Then it was time for the fireworks show! Three of the Lemley boys put on the show for it. It was great-it even had interpretive dance! Here is my Dad, Mom, Annie, Betty and Duane Lemely watching the show. Annie did great she was not bothered by the noises at all!

Then she thought that she should go help with the fireworks.

Here are Annie and Adam again!

Ya we have arranged the marriage. LOL This is like one of many kisses they shared over the weekend. He also loves to give her hugs and chase her.

Here I am with Annie watching the show!

One of my favorite fireworks-purple of course!

Annie with Andrew Lemley. When Betty watched Annie for me while I worked last year, Annie and Andrew were best friends!
3 comments:
I can't believe how many posts you have that I have not read!! You have been busy! Hope the job hunt is treating you nicely!
Why don't you just move into the Mountains like Grizzly Adams, it seems like all your pictures lately have been of you "up the hill"!
LOL
Looks like you had some real fun! Annie is so cute as always!
Post a Comment