First this next picture.
Another thing that Annie has been doing it tickling people. She has the general idea of how to tickle, but what is funny is the places she decides to tickle us-on the forehead, elbow, upper arm, calf, etc. It cracks me up that she thinks of those places-like I tickle her there. We of course laugh and this cracks her up. She thinks its great that she can make us laugh.
The last story is an example of her independence (no not stubbornness-well ok maybe). Annie has learned how to take on and off a pair of sandals. Like most things she tries (like eating a push up) she does not need you help no matter how much you think she does. Anyway back to my story. Today I went to pick her up for nursery. They were just coming in from a walk. Up the outside stairs comes my Annie-barefoot. The teacher told me that she took her shoes off and refused to have them put back on, so she let her walk barefoot. Then when she thought maybe the sidewalk was hot (it was 90 today) she tried to pick Annie up and boy did she get an ear full on that! Annie wanted to walk and walk barefoot! I just had to laugh because that is my Annie! Now if only I could figure out where she got that.....
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love reading about all that she is doing. Also, I have been meaning to tell you that Jacen is into putting things in bags or boxes...you know like you were asking me about during Christmas. Anyway he has been doing it now for about a month and I keep forgetting to tell you :)
Post a Comment