Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back to School

On the first day of school, did your parents even put you back to back with your siblings who were also going to school? Well my Mom did a few times. In fact we were trying to find a copy of one such photo. I think it was my first day of 4th grade, Ben was going into 1st grade. We had our backpacks on, standing in front of the yard at our Grandparent's house posing for a picture. Tim who was not going to school (he was 4) also had his backpack on and I think we got a picture of him too just for fun. Well above this post is one such photo. Ben and I are a bit older then 1st and 4th grade, but we once again stand back to back as we get ready for our first day of school. The Utah Mortgage License Class. School was Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week-all day. 20 hours total and we made it! Ben is back in CA working at the YMCA (he came up for the class and a quick visit), and I will be taking my text this upcoming Saturday. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mikael said...

your going back to school? good for you!