Monday, February 11, 2008
I love Old Navy!
This week Old Navy is having a big Baby&Kids sale. Everything is 40% off. Since Annie is to tall for 12 month pants but to skinny for 18 month pants I was soooo happy to see that Old Navy does adjustable waists starting at 18 months. So we got two pairs and they fit great! We also picked up a swimsuit among other things. I picked up the suite to look at it and Annie grabbed it right out of my hands. She liked it right from the start. Then later tonight she wanted to wear it, so we tried it one. She kept pointing to the flowers and picking up the skirt as if to curtsy. Here are some pictures of her chilling in her swimsuit. Now we just have to wait for summer.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe how big Annie is! I love the adjustable waist bands they are the GREATEST invention to come to kids clothes! Cute swimsuit Annie!
Such a cute swimsuit but now that I think about it...isn't it snowing there? It is like 65-75 here and was thinking too fun we need to get swimsuits :) But in Utah?? You are so fun! I think we also need to look into adjustable waistband pants. Good to know that Old Navy has them starting at 18mo...that size is coming quickly! and I love Old Navy!
Oh PS i like the new look!
She looks HUGE! She isnt a baby anymore, she is such a toddler. I love the toddler stage it is way fun.
A swimming suit, in this weather?
You must be from Cali!!!
hey, IM me with your email address so I can add you on my invited list becuase some stupid stranger had to go and leave porn in their comments, so now we are CLOSED....grrrr
Post a Comment