Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Baby You Can Drive My Car
Annie seems to have a natural driving gean. She gets behind that wheel and seems to know just what to do. She has never even seen anyone drive since she still faces the rear. Last Friday while my Mom and I were getting ready to go see my Grandma, we put Annie in the front of my Mom's Prius while I put her car seat in. If you look close in this first picture you may see her bottom teeth. They are still growing but are so cute!
Then while in the car she displayed her new favorite past time. Sorry the pictures are not real good-I was taking them from the front seat. She pulls her shoe off then the sock....
And then in the mouth it goes! I hate to admit it but I had this talent too, until I got pregnant. As gross as it is, ask my Dad, he will tell you about it and more-lol.
Later that day we waited for Brandon to meet us for dinner and played at the play area in the Provo mall. There were a few other kids there and Annie enjoyed crawling after them and climbing into everything. She played with the race car, climbed into the bus and then on the bench that was in front of the stearing wheel, and then up several stairs to the top of a tall tower. I swear she has no fear. Not sure where she got that from-hum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute! I think the toes in the mouth might be a teething thing...Jacen is doing it again too.
that is so cute! jackson likes to sit in the drivers seat too!!
Post a Comment