While creating blog books for past years I saw a post I did similar to this for Annie and found out that I indeed became the Mom like many before me who took more pictures and wrote more about the first child. I guess it just happens. Life get nuts the more you have I hear. So here is my attempt to even the playing field little by little and help you get to know Ethan a bit more. Here are 10 things about him:1. He can say many things but his favorite thing to say is "Did it!" He will put his arms up in the air and say that when throwing away some trash for example.
2.Everywhere we go he thinks we are going to see Bompa (my Dad). We get out to State street and he starts saying Bompa over and over.
3.He loves to talk on the phone. He will talk to Brandon's parents when we call or someone on his pretend phone or anything that looks like a phone whenever he can.
4. He loves to say prayer-he is very good at folding his arms and when we are done he throws them open and say "Amen".
5. He is a helper-he like to help his Daddy fix things, help me with laundry, help people going to the bathroom, and help with the dishwasher.6. He loves animals. He knows many animal sounds and to the two we have at home he give hugs all the time. Bob is not to sure about that being a cat but Molly our Lab loves it and welcomes Ethan's loves.
7. He loves Bananas like really loves them and cannot get enough of them
8. Words like "Cheese", "Juice", "Hoo" (like an owl) and others are said with the lips pushed out in an "O" shape.
9. Like his Dad and Uncles before him he loves to play with cars and make them vroom all over.
10. He is a very sweet boy with a big heart. He loves to hug, kiss and cuddle. He makes his parents and everyone else in his life feel special.
2 comments:
So cute!! I really need to get better at the blog thing :) How fun to make them into books...you know, someone is making bank!
Hi Eliza! So good to hear from you, thanks for your comment on my blog! I would be happy to send you a book if you want to e-mail me with your address. I'm glad you are enjoying the tips...I'm enjoying making my home a healthier place for me and my fam.! I fell a little behind on my posts while on vacation but I am starting them up again tonight! Hope all is well, your little family is adorable. Please tell your mom and dad hi for me.
xo, sharlie
Post a Comment