Ethan is 18 months old this month. Today will be his 3rd time in nursery. He loves it! He did not want to leave last week. I don't think we will have to worry about him! He loves to help, climb and be a ham. His appointment went well. His doctor was already asking about the next one which is not a process that will start anytime soon haha. I will post the stats once I find them. We did some big house cleaning over the weekend and I cannot figure out where I placed them.
He jabbers a ton and loves to make animal sounds-especially a cow sound. Sometimes all animals moo. He is into cars, snow, and drawing. He also likes to help me cook and make messes. He follows his sister around, which she loves, and splashes in the bath. Typical 18 month old! We are so blessed to have him in our lives
He jabbers a ton and loves to make animal sounds-especially a cow sound. Sometimes all animals moo. He is into cars, snow, and drawing. He also likes to help me cook and make messes. He follows his sister around, which she loves, and splashes in the bath. Typical 18 month old! We are so blessed to have him in our lives
1 comment:
wow! i can't believe he's 18 months already!! feels like yesterday i was visiting him when he was just a brand new tiny baby! he is SO cute by the way!
Post a Comment