One nice thing about having the 4th on a Sunday is the Holiday is extended. There are celebrations Saturday, Sunday and Monday! Plus I get Monday off so that is always welcomed. Saturday after the normal errands in the morning-we headed to Park City for some shopping and fun. My friend Cori came with us. It brought me back to last 4th of July when I went to Park City with Mom and went with some family friends. I was very pregnant, swollen, and sore. I was really hoping that walking as much as I could around that shopping center in the heat would make me go into labor. Well-wishful dreams....as you know it did not make me anything but more sore. This year I was excited to be 40 lbs or more lighter than I was last 4th of July- It makes for a better shopping experience. :-) We walked the whole center and even stopped to play at the park in the middle. Annie was very concerned that we might not play at a park while we were there. She felt it was only necessary since it was called Park City. The whole way to the mall she wanted to know why she had not seen any parks yet and why it was called Park City.
Sunday after church and a nap, we headed over to my Moms for dinner. It was Tara's (a family friend) birthday so we celebrated in many ways. While at my parents-I followed the kids around with my camera. I found Annie the ham, but had a hard time getting Ethan to hold still. He is always on the go! Both Sunday and Saturday nights we did some flower fireworks in our driveway. Annie is not into the loud fireworks but loves watching the flowers spin around and change colors-so we got a bunch!
Sunday after church and a nap, we headed over to my Moms for dinner. It was Tara's (a family friend) birthday so we celebrated in many ways. While at my parents-I followed the kids around with my camera. I found Annie the ham, but had a hard time getting Ethan to hold still. He is always on the go! Both Sunday and Saturday nights we did some flower fireworks in our driveway. Annie is not into the loud fireworks but loves watching the flowers spin around and change colors-so we got a bunch!
2 comments:
How absolutely fun to run a 5K as a family!! I love it! What a great thing! Are you guys making a tradition of it??
what a cute family!
Post a Comment