Last weekend Brandon and my brother Tim laid new flooring in our living room. After pulling up the carpet and pad they found several different kinds of flooring including what might be original. It sure looked old enough!

Pretty blue/green with green and gold specks! Lovely. It took them a good amount of time to get it all up. We are still finding pieces of the flooring around from them breaking it up with a hammer and scrapping it.

They finished while the kids and I were at my parents. It looks great! I so do not miss the carpet all dirty and cheap. The laminate is so much better!They did a great job! We also got a new entertainment center and TV so I guess the living room got a much needed make over.
2 comments:
That looks GREAT!!
It looks great! I just hope I don't have to say I told you so! It really is so much better than carpet!!!
Post a Comment