We have not had a good storm for several weeks now. We are below what we should be for snow pack levels. It's been warming up (in the 40's), but hopefully we have a few more storms. Last year it seemed like it was always snowing. This winter season started out very cold but just not much in the way of moisture I guess. Anyway....the last storm we did have Annie wanted to go out in. Annie has been into dresses, so I was so excited to find this dress on clearance at Target-it's made out of sweatshirt material! So armed with that, her snow boots and also GeGe-we ventured out the stomp in the snow.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Annie's ears. How awful to have issues 3 times a year....I am sure the surgery will go great. Brandon will help you be strong :) How nice for her to have her own room! Can't wait to see what it turns out like! PS I love Ethan's blue eyes!
Post a Comment