Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween! Halloween is a fun time around here-not only because we get to dress up and get candy but it's Annie's birthday! She turned 3 today! Where does time go? To celebrate her birthday I have pictures from over the last 3 years.

The 3 year old Annie loves Ariel, Disney princesses, and anything that has to do with a baby doll. She still sucks her thumb but is learning to do it less and less. She has a huge imagination and keep us entertained. She can be stubborn, and is very independent. We are so glad to have Annie in our lives. Today after trick or treating-we will be heading to California for a week. We will have pictures and great stories when we come back!







2 comments:

Sumptuous Stitching said...

Happy Birthday, my Precious Punkin! I ludju! :)!

~Your Cowie

Scott and Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Annie!! I can't believe you are already 3! I love your costume!