Friday, September 04, 2009

Photo Shoot

This last month we took pictures of the kids at Target. It was suppose to just be the two of them. I had a great coupon for a picture package. So I had this great plan all worked out. I set up this appointment for both of them in the afternoon-after Annie's nap. Then the next day I had an appointment for just Ethan at Portrait Innovation in Provo where I had a equally if not better coupon. See it was all about saving money-lol. Then I planned on taking pictures of Annie closer to her birthday in a few months. Brandon left for work and I had just enough time to get the kids ready but hopefully not to much time for Annie to get dirty. My Mom meet us at Target for some reinforcement and to help get Annie to smile while I stayed by the kids. Our photographer was great. I told him we were here just to do pictures of the two of them. This is where our first problem came up-Annie was not to sure about him at first. She did not want to sit where she was told or smile. So he suggested that we take pictures of just Ethan so she could see how it was done (great there goes the one pose package. He is bound to take cute pictures of Ethan and I will be forced to buy several sheets-he planned it all along....well at least I have a 3.99 sheet coupon too.....) Sure enough we got some cute ones of Ethan while Annie watched. Then she was ready! While we worked at waking Ethan up, she took some single pictures, and then we got them both together. Between him crying or not looking at the camera-we did not get as many great shots of them both as I wanted. So the plan changed...this became the Ethan shoot-we will do them together next month and then Annie on October! At least it was better then when we went to get 1 month pictures of Annie-she screamed the whole time and we walked away with nothing.






2 comments:

Sumptuous Stitching said...

awww! the one of the two of them is just too cute! :)!

ginger said...

wow he is so handsome and look so peacefull. They grow so fast for the 1st year. Enjoy every stage!
love Aunt Ginger