Sunday, September 06, 2009

8 Weeks Old

Ethan is now 8 weeks old! He is awake a little more during they day which provides us much entertainment. He can now smile (Daddy and Annie get the most smiles from him) and cooing and gooing. He is really fun to have a conversation with. He rolled over today for the first time from his tummy. I think all of our cheering kinda scared him. He is still a mellow baby-he only cries loud when he is very angry and that does not happen often. He is very strong-holds his head up well and when you hold him his tummy to yours, he tries to "climb" up you. He loves to cuddle and just observe what is going on around him.





2 comments:

Nisha said...

Oh my gosh, he's changed so much since I saw him. What a CUTIE!!!! I love the big smiles. I'm so excited to have a boy too.

Scott and Stacia said...

I can hardly believe he could already be 8 weeks. He is so dang cute. I love his hair :) Enjoy!!