Sunday afternoon, Brandon's parents along with the two youngest Elmers came to visit and meet the 6th Grandchild on the Elmer side. We have not seen them in 6 months-so it was great to spend time with them. While they were here, we had many great adventures. Monday we went to the Purple Turtle for lunch. After lunch we sent the boys (and Annie) home for naps while the girls (and Ethan) went shopping. We hit some great sales at Shade and also Down East Outfitters. I found a swimsuit I had been wanting all summer on sale-majorly discounted so I was very excited! Tuesday the highlight was going to the Lindon Aquatic Center. This center just opened in May-this was out first time there. It was very affordable and very fun. They have a slide, flow rider, splash pad/kid pool, lap pool, and a lazy river.

Annie loved going to the pool. She took her inter tube, and loved floating in the river, and playing in the fountains. She swam with her Dad, Aunt Stephanie, Grandpa and Uncle Bryce. She cannot stop talking about it and cannot wait to go back.

While the rest of the family floated down the river and got sunburned-Ethan and I played it safe in the shade. He slept the whole time!





Tuesday night we had dinner at the Great One's (Brandon's Grandparent's). Wednesday we went to visit Brandon's Aunt Ginger and then hung out at home! Here is Ethan with Aunt Stephanie.

And then with Grandma and Grandpa.

It was so nice to see them, and also have the extra hands and help. I think Aunts and Uncles are the best to have around when you have a toddler-they have so much more energy then Mom's do. Annie took them on her imaginary carousel several times. She and Bryce pretend to go shopping complete with "ringing" the items up on their way to her room. They also played outside and drew on the porch with chalk. It was sad to see them leave this morning, but we will see them soon when we go to California later this fall!
1 comment:
I've heard the Lindon pool is sweet. We will be visiting there very soon! Need to buy inner tubes first for the lazy river.
Post a Comment