Tuesday, June 09, 2009

We Have a Date!

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday and we set the induction date-July 13th. So unless he decides to come on his own sooner-that will be the day! I am kinda sad that he and I will not share our birthdays-but believe me with how big he is and how I feel, I think I will get over it! LOL.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Wow. That is so soon. I hope you are ready!!

Amanda said...

How exciting to have a date! That's only a month away. Can you believe it? I hope it all goes well!

Scott and Stacia said...

I am so glad you guys were able to discuss a date for the induction. I know that has been on your mind. 5 days early is nice!! Enjoy getting everything ready, he will be here before you know it!!

Kat M said...

How nice it is to know when he will come! That is something that is always on my mind in the end. Why are you getting induced? I hope everything is ok!