Thursday, February 05, 2009

Watch what you say...There is a parrot around

Yesterday I left a mortgage appointment and called Brandon. He an Annie were on their way back from the dog groomer. In the background I hear Annie yelling something in the background:
"Come on people go!" and "Move people"
Brandon said that she was talking to the other drivers. I kindly pointed out that she learned that from him. He laughed and said he knew and would start to be more kind to others on the road.

I then asked him to see what she wanted for dinner. She said "taco mego" (Taco Amigo a Mexican place). I said ok what does she want there? "Bean and Cheese Beto". As I said good bye to them on the phone she yells "Happy New Year Mommy"! The minute I got home she started yelling "taco mego" and jumping up and down. She cracks me up! She talks so much and repeats almost everything. We now think about everything that comes out of our mouth!

4 comments:

Nisha said...

I feel your pain. Sophie's saying holy crap now.

Scott and Stacia said...

I love how kids help us be better people :) Jacen doesn't do that yet but I am sure it is in the near future! Love that she knew what she wanted from which resturant! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good warning!

~Cowie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.