Yesterday we had our ultrasound and found out we were having a boy! He is measuring almost two weeks ahead, but they are not moving my due date yet. Annie also measured a head and they moved her date, but as many know she came on her original due date anyway! He is sitting very low which explains why by the end of the day I am so sore. Everything looked great. Annie was so excited to see the ultrasound-she could not take her eyes off the screen. We will be naming him Ethan James and his due date is July 18th!
In other news-Annie and Brandon are 100% better. I still have a stuffy nose but its getting better too! I gave my Dad what I had but the rest of the family has so far has escaped it! It's also getting warmer here (in the 50's!) and we are loving it!
In other news-Annie and Brandon are 100% better. I still have a stuffy nose but its getting better too! I gave my Dad what I had but the rest of the family has so far has escaped it! It's also getting warmer here (in the 50's!) and we are loving it!
7 comments:
congrats!! i can't wait to see him!! you're half way there!!
Congratulations!!! I hope I'm having a boy too!! I love the name. Very cute!!
Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun! We need to get together sometime!
YAY, congrats on a boy!!!
How Fun! Congratulations!
How exciting!! I love knowing the sex of babies!! Ethan is a cute name, and boys are great! Sounds like Annie is just as excited as her parents :) So glad Brandon and Annie are better and hope you get 100% better soon!!
Congrats to your cute family! I wanted to name one of our boys Ethan, but that's Damon's best friend's name:o) He wasn't having it! Anyways, I hope you are feeling good! Have you been prego sick? Sure hope not!!! have a fun Sunday!
Post a Comment