Last Tuesday my Mom and I went to get a haircut. Before we left I told Annie where I was going. She said "I too Mommy-haircut". She did need one-her hair was getting out of control having never had it cut or shaped. The next morning when she woke up it was "Mommy today haircut". So I said ok! She talked about it all day telling my Mom, Dad, Uncle Ben and Uncle Tim. She was so excited about getting her haircut.
After work we headed to Cookie Cutters in Lehi. What a fun place to get your haircut. They had a slide for the kids to play on while you waited, Annie enjoyed that a lot. Then she got to pick a movie to watch-Elmo, and also where she wanted to sit-pink car of course. She buckled herself in and sat very still while the girl cut her hair. She took a little off the back which brought back Annie's curls, and gave it a bob shape.
1 comment:
what a fun place to get your first hair cut!!
Post a Comment