Friday, December 05, 2008

Richards Family Pictures

Last weekend my friend Megan who was in town from AZ took some wonderful pictures of our family. It was a chilly overcast day, but they turned out great! Half way though Annie decided she was way too cold and needed Gege, but it was ok-that is her! Ben's best friend John (they have known each other since they were in nursery) was also there and took some fun-"Where is John" pictures. Here is a preview of them on her site. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

How cute!! I love them. I think my favorite is the one with Annie up front and you guys behind. What a cute idea for a picture! Fun to see a picture of John too. I love Gege in the pictures...why not?! Your little family pictures are cute too.

Sumptuous Stitching said...

i concur with stacia! lol! these are beautiful!! :)!