Annie learned how to say Mickey and Minnie a few weeks ago. Very good words to know in our house. It's so cute how she says them too! She says Mickey like Mit-me, and minnie just how you would say it. She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
It's good to know there is another little one out there that enjoys this show! Makai loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He says "cubhouse" every morning when he gets up. Luckily we DVR it so there's always an episode to watch. He even loves doing the hot dog dance at the end.
That is so cute that she knows how to say Mickey and Minnie! Although I wouldn't have been surprised if she was born saying it...I think it is super cute.
Looks like you guys have been busy in the back yard. So glad you guys were able to get that all done. I know you have been wanting to do that forever. Oh and I love the picture of the valley, you took on Sunday. Fun Stuff!
3 comments:
It's good to know there is another little one out there that enjoys this show! Makai loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He says "cubhouse" every morning when he gets up. Luckily we DVR it so there's always an episode to watch. He even loves doing the hot dog dance at the end.
Ya! Annie is the same way. While we get ready for work so watches it and also dances.
That is so cute that she knows how to say Mickey and Minnie! Although I wouldn't have been surprised if she was born saying it...I think it is super cute.
Looks like you guys have been busy in the back yard. So glad you guys were able to get that all done. I know you have been wanting to do that forever. Oh and I love the picture of the valley, you took on Sunday. Fun Stuff!
Post a Comment