Countdown to when the church time changes-two weeks to go! I know most are not excited about 9am church, I however am. Annie get us up no latter then 7am anyway, plus 1pm church really messes up her napping. So to me 9am church will be great! Yesterday we hung out before it was time to get ready for church. Annie and Brandon relaxed on the couch. Brandon wanted to smile like Annie-he does not normally smile that way.

Annie played with Freeway. She just loves him.
he is always saying "Free" and wanting him to do stuff with her.

Then we decided to make some cupcakes. Since Annie is older, and loves to help.
I decided she could make them-with our help of course.
She got her little apron, a chair and went right to work.



After church Meme and my Dad came over since my Mom was in San Diego. Annie loves to climb on Meme's lap with a book. Meme really like it too. They are good for each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment