The whole ride she was saying "Weee!"
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A Day at the County Fair
This last weekend was the Utah county fair in Spanish Fork. This fair is nothing like the San Diego fair I am used to, but it was still pretty fun and Annie loved it. We are going to the State Fair next month and I am told it will be more like what I am used to. Anyway...we went Saturday afternoon and went right to the kids area. There Annie colored a tile at the Home Depot Booth, then went to visit some Alpacas. They were so soft and had such long necks!
Next it was into see the cows and sheep. Annie loved petting every animal and "talking" to them in their correct noises.
No outing would be complete without Annie climbing something. She is very into climbing and being fearless. I really have no clue where she got that. Guess it's my pay back for scaring my Mom all those years ago with my own climbing.
We told her she could pick one ride in the kid area-she picked the Merry Go Round.
The whole ride she was saying "Weee!"
The last thing was a trip to see all the old tractors. She liked the pink one best. Brandon liked them all and I think if I am not careful we might end up collecting them too one day.
The whole ride she was saying "Weee!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment