Tuesday, July 15, 2008

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!


Finally after many interviews and a few offers, I have a job! I will be working for Intuit in their Orem office which is in Canyon Park Technology Center off 800 E. For anyone who does not know the Intuit name, they create software like Turbo Tax, Quicken, and more. I will be working on the customer service team for their online software, QuickBase which is a project management tool. I start the 21st. They are close to home, have wonderful benefits and are going to pay me very well. I am very excited to start!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!!

Sara said...

Hey I am going to be there too Yahoo us back together again!!

The Gould Family said...

congratulations! i hope you enjoy it!

Sandy Plummer said...

I have a friend who used to work for Intuit in Redwood City! I didn't know they had an office in Utah! Go figure!