Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Splish Splash!

It was a very pretty day today-warm but pretty. Not a cloud in the sky and a great breeze. Annie I decided to pull out the little splash pad we got her a few months ago from One Step Ahead. It hooks up to the hose, and not only fill with weather but sprays it too. She seemed to like it. The water was a little cold, bit she got used to it. Brandon even put on his trunks and joined in! In the video you will hear Annie say her favorite word-NO! It was funny after I uploaded it-we watched it and Annie was cracking up. Hopefully you to will find it just as funny.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Annie is having so much fun! Her swimsuit is so cute!

Kathy said...

She is so cute. Where did you find that suit??

Sara said...

I want to join in the fun!

The Gould Family said...

That little pool looks like so much fun and the perfect size!!

Elmer Family said...

We got the suite at Old Navy. Gotta love that store!