This weekend was also Elmerfest. We headed down just as the Caterpillars started falling (see the last post) and went to Grandma and Grandpa's. It was much smaller this year, many parts of the family said that gas prices were to high for the drive this year. The reunion is all the families that are from Grandpa and his 7 siblings. So you can imagine what that size could be! We were there for dinner and fun! Sierra was so excited to see all her cousins by marriage. We do not have many cousins on our side, so she was just as excited about Elmerfest as I was my first year. They also created a new blog this year with pictures of the reunion and what each family is up to.
We also got to meet Jada for the first time. She is Chany's second baby. She was fussy so I stole her from Brandon's Aunt Linda, calmed her down just in time for Brandon to take her.

1 comment:
I love that you call it an "Elmerfest"! Cute! How fun to get all those kiddos together! I noticed that you have our name on your sidebar...so I thought I'd let you know that we changed our address to... http://littlesugarlotsofspice.blogspot.com/
Have a great summer! Maybe we'll see ya out and about:)
Post a Comment