A few minutes later, Cori sent me a pic for my parent's backyard.
Then we left Macey's and saw it too! It was so pretty! From Macey's it looked like it might end in my parents yard. I love all the different weather we have here in Utah. Growing up in San Diego (which is great don't get me wrong) you seem to either have sun, rain, or marine layer that lasts until noon. Other then that it's about the same. I love the thunder storms, rain, snow, sun and all the beautiful things they bring like rainbows, lakes with high water levels, or all the green trees in and out of the canyon. I just wanted to share this beauty with you all!
2 comments:
The double rainbows are so pretty around here...but...I am a little tired of all the rain and cold weather. I wish summer would come already!
How fun! I don't know if I've ever seen a double rainbow. What a blessing.
Post a Comment