Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enjoying the Sun

Last weekend was gorges! Annie and I went on a walk about nine. While we ran Brandon got started on his final projects for his oil painting class. We came back to find him also enjoying the sun. Oh and if you are wondering-yes that is a big four foot by four foot painting of my face leaning up against the house.

Annie know how to climb into her stroller and always wants to go in a ride.
Annie and I resting after walking a mile and a half.
Even Bob had to be out with the family in the sun.

Later Saturday afternoon I went to get my hair cut and back to my spring highlights! I am also trying out bangs again. It's been the first time since I was about 19 I think.

3 comments:

The Gould Family said...

I love the new haircut!! You look so cute!
The picture of you and annie after you walk is adorable, she looks more tired from the walk than you do w/ that thumb in her mouth. Which I love by the way, I think its adorable, I hope Tate sucks his thumb... my other two never did.

Anonymous said...

the paintings are very cool!
send us pics love robert!

Mikael said...

your looking HOT! I always love new styles. Hair is the best thing to do to make us feel new and fresh