Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blog Makeover!

Being that we have just 18 day left until we fly to California I thought it would be fun to change the look of my site. I had all the elements I wanted but just for the life of me could not get the to look the way I envisioned. So I asked my wonderful friend Jessica for help and like the blog goddess she is, Overhauled my blog! I think it looks wonderful! Thanks Jessica!!!

5 comments:

The Gould Family said...

I love it! Its so YOU!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Walt would be proud of this here blog!

I like it. I think mine will change to a different character background from time to time. It's too boring to leave it the same for long!

Hawkes Family said...

looks great. i cant tell that it is your blog.=)

Sarah said...

Looks fantastic! :D

Scott and Stacia said...

Yep, I knew it was your blog when I saw it :) How fun to be able to come to California (and Disneyland). How long is your trip going to be? We fly in and out of San Diego on the 4th and 11th. Enjoy your vacation and take lots of pictures! Maybe we will be able to connect?!