Sunday, March 02, 2008
Monkeys Everywhere!
I love Ikea and Annie loves monkeys! She has about 4 or 5 monkey stuffed animals and the newest addition is her backpack/harness. We wanted to get a harness for like when we got to Disneyland, or other busy crazy places that she will want to walk and we do not want to loose her. While at Target we went to see what kind they had. They had a dog and a monkey. I gave her a choice and she picked the monkey (no surprise there-lol). In the car she wanted it out of the box and held it. Then when we got home she put it in the stroller and pushed it around. Then I wanted to see how she felt about wearing it. I took off it's tail part and strapped it one. She loved it so much she WOULD NOT let me take it off for her to take her nap that day.
Then when I finally got it off I put it away. Today while Brandon cleaned up for breakfast he went to move it and she saw it again and wanted it on. Guess that means she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she likes haveing a monkey on her back. trevor would never put that on his back. i was thinking of getting her a monkey but if she has five the i probaly shouldent.
Leslie she can always use more monkeys-I think they are her favorite!
how wonderful that she loves it. So many parents have the opposite problem...consider yourself lucky!!
Post a Comment