Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think Spring is Coming!

As I write this it's 48 degrees outside. Now I know to our CA friends and family that is cold but to us it's warm! They say it will be in the 50's this weekend! Does that mean spring is coming? I think so!!! Annie and I took advantage of the sun and went outside today to look at our daffodils which are coming up and also the tulips. I also took advantage of the sun to take some pictures of Annie. This first one is her "squish face" as we call it. Some night think it's an angry face or she is trying to go to the bathroom but to us it's just plain cute. As you will see below-it's believed that this expression is hereditary-lol. Along with our flowers starting to sprout up, we bought some cute gnomes and other spring garden decor to brighten things up. Hope you all are having wonderful weather too!The little model pose
Here I am showing you my squish face with my Mom
And with my Auntie Anne-see I think it's genetic-lol

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

I love the "squish faces"!