Sunday, March 02, 2008

Another trip to Ikea?!

I guess you can tell that I love Ikea. I love their meatballs, their prices, and their products. Our house is not big on storage space so I love going to Ikea to help improve the space we have. Since our last trip I got a great idea on how to move Annie's toys to her room and free up some space in the living room. So off we went. This time it was my brother Ben, friend Cori , Annie and I. I found just what I needed and at such a great price! I love their prices there. The cute thing about this trip was the fact that Annie was pushing the cart. She pushed it all around the upper level and would know just when to turn as well. She did not run into anything or anyone and did not need much help from us. Plus she kept up with my walking-which is not always easy to do.

2 comments:

Hawkes Family said...

she is a born shoper. she well be spending a lot of money when she gets older.

Elmer Family said...

Oh no! LOL