I think weather guys lie! Last night they said that snow will not hit until this afternoon-well we woke up to our cars covered and it still snowing! It did not stop until just a few minutes ago. It snowed so much so fast that they canceled church! We have never had that happen. We do have several cule-d-sac streets that are very steep and hard to get up and down in the snow in our area so maybe they were thinking of them. I think the snow is fun to watch and play in and of course very good for the drought we have been having. We have so much in our backyard (since we do not shovel there) it's crazy! Brandon is going to go out there later and measure it. Here are some pictures from today and of our new car!
Here is the snow on my car alone! 6 inches!

Looking towards 600 East-we have not been able to take our Christmas lights down because of the icicles. I think maybe they will fall down due to the weight!

Our snow covered house-oh and the neighbor's dumb dog protecting my own house from me.
I hate little dogs who think they are all hard core.

Looking at the mountain and the back of our cars.

Brandon's Bronco! He was tired of getting stuck in our driveway or not being able to come up our snow covered dirt road, or sliding all over, and almost running into me one day, so we traded it in! It seem that just as I thought-lowered Honda's do not do well in the snow. LOL. We got a 1996 Ford Bronco. Yes it will not do as well on gas and the Honda but we are so grateful to have it. Today we use it to pick Meme up-used the 4X4 and never had a problem! Some of those roads are steep and were not plowed yet. It was great!
4 comments:
Looks like a nice Bronco to me. I think that it will be good for you.
Alright, I took the exact same picture on my car, with the same blue plastic blue ruler, and it was 6 inches, too!
LOL! I will have to post it soon.
Did they cancel your church? We have the 1:00pm time, and they sent the two earlier wards home early, but we still had to go. Okay, I stayed home with sick kids, but Janet still had to go!
I really miss the snow, that is the 1 thing I miss in Utah. Enjoy it!
Sean-They did cancel church! We have the 1pm time too. We do have several steep roads in our ward that are hard to get in/out of in that weather. Maybe that was it? The bishop was ridding around with his 4 wheeler clearing people's driveways and stuff.
Post a Comment