Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Littlest Caretaker

Between my Mom and I we are with Meme for at least 12 hours a day as many of you know. Annie is the the best little caretaker. She has been into getting Meme her cane for here, entertaining her. It's amazing all that she has picked up from watching us help Meme. Today she held Meme's hand while we walked out the door like how I do to help her not fall. This evening while getting Meme ready for bed she took Meme's shoes and put them in her closet, then opened the bathroom door for her. While Meme walked back to the bed Annie put her hand on Meme's calf as if guiding her towards the bed. It's amazing how observant they are and all that they understand and can do!

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

How cute is that?! I can't believe how much they pick up.