Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hair Cut

Last week my Mom and I went to get our hair done. I just love having my hair done. It's like and instant pick me up every few months. So this time we went with the same kind of cut but shorter. Instead of the highlights Brandi my wonderful hair stylist, did some light brown, darker brown and a red/violet. I can wear it flipped or curled under. Which do you like best?

4 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Like the hair cut! I think I like it under better but it is a toss up...way cute!!

The Gould Family said...

cute hair! how fun you can do it two ways! i think i like it under better... buts its cute either way! ;0)

Sara said...

Me and Sean like it flipped out. I love the color.

estinger said...

I don't know...they're both cute! I say switch between both.