This house is near my parent's house and I guess they do this every year. This year they won a state wide award. They received KFC for a year, their December power bill paid and also one credit card paid off. Sorry the quality of the video is not better-we were up on the main road above it since the lines in the community were long. You tune the radio to 99.9 and sit back and enjoy! Here is just two of the songs they do.
1 comment:
That's cooler than the fountains at the Belagio! JK! Maybe not that cool. I've never been to see that house. I've heard it's a nightmare trying to drive past it. So we've never tried. That's really pretty though. Sounds like you had a good christmas, we sure did. We need to hang out soon. I always say that but we really need to. Time just gets going and before you know it months have passed.
Post a Comment