Last weekend while in California, our camera fell out of my bag and broke. One would think that would mean it's a slow blogging week but no! I think that we all need a little laughter, so here are some things that make me laugh. Oh and don't worry-I have a new camera picked out (Brandon thinks I dropped it on purpose since I have had my eyes on this camera for a few months) and just need to save up!
Many of you know about my Utah Mom's discussion board that I am on all the time, well today people have been posting funny videos of Donny Osmond. I have one that just makes me laugh!
Here is another-this time my darling daughter and hubby:
Be watching for this post to grow cause I know there are more things like make me crack up I just cannot think of them right now because I am to busy laughing at that nerdy dance!
4 comments:
You are so funny! Thanks for the laughs!
so...i think donny needs to take some dance lessons from his sister....if she's not too busy overdoing herself and fainting...
by the way the above comment was from cori....sorry i didn't mention that...
The video of Annie is hilarious! She’s so cute!
Post a Comment