Sunday, November 04, 2007

Annie Playing Piano

5 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

She knows what she is supposed to do :) How cute is that? I really think Jacen would like one of those...does the piano come in colors other than pink?? I am keeping my eyes out for one!

Holly said...

I found your blog off Stacia's. Your little girl is so cute! Love her little laugh! They grow up WAY too fast, so enjoy her all you can!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Ok,
so we were in a coaching meeting, and Lindsey came and pulled Christie out, and when the door closed after they left the meeting, Brian told us that Christie had been let go, and by the time the coaching meeting was over, she was gone!
Apparently she was excorted out the door right then and there!
Jazmine is over coaching now, and will be doing coaching herself.
I don't know...

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Oh, don't comment anything on my blog concerning this, as people here read my blog all the time...maybe it's time to go "invited readers only"

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! how cute is that? she's precious!